Mon, 04 Dec|
Wobbly Christmas Story + Q+A
Join Sarah Naish as we read The Very Wobbly Christmas, followed by a Live Q+A.
Time & Location
04 Dec, 10:00 – 11:00 GMT
About The Event
Join Sarah Naish as we read The Very Wobbly Christmas followed by a Live Q+A
Christmas can be such a difficult time of year for children who have experienced trauma. They hear about Santa coming into their house at night! They are told if they are not good that Santa will not come. Sometimes presents get broken and family visits can turn into a nightmare!
This Christmas story is written by an adopter of five children and her eldest daughter. The family had all these experiences and more! It gives parents and carers therapeutic parenting strategies to manage feelings of anxiety, which specifically seem to arise at this time of year. The story brings together all five children from the successful Therapeutic Parenting series of children's books and explores common issues encountered by many families at this time of year.
This story not only gives parents valuable insight into WHY our children's behaviour often deteriorates at Christmas, but also enables them to read helpful words, (through a third party therapeutic parent), to their child and explain the feelings and resulting behaviours to them.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10am with a staff member within Trauma Revolution hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video are switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follow steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11am, please be aware this may be earlier if the event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Trauma Revolution we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chatbox. The training will start promptly at 10am, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 10am, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place if any attendees want any information on the material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Trauma Revolution on email@example.com
4. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Trauma Revolution takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.
This ticket entitles any NATP volunteers to watch this course live.£0.00
This ticket admits the viewer to watch the programme live. If you are a Training Pass holder please log in and select this ticket for FREE live access.£4.99Tax: VAT included
This ticket entitles any Families or Supporting Professionals who are part of the organisation ‘Adoption Now’ to watch this course live for FREE.£0.00