Wed, 21 Oct|
Virtual Well-being and Relaxation Session: Relieving Stress and Anxiety for Parents
Find a quiet space, a comfy chair and join us for a virtual relaxation session to ease tension and worry.
Time & Location
21 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 BST
About The Event
Creating Positive Wellbeing
During our 45 minute session we will support you in creating positive wellbeing and building resilience in order for you to become more in control of the life choices you make and eleminating triggers. We will focus on developing skills in mindfulness, gratitude, and enhancing personal qualities like confidence, empathy and organisation can support both home and work life. This session will include the use of Delta Touch Therapy.
What is Delta Touch Therapy?
A new Psycho-sensory Therapy technique is non-invasive, comforting and has a high success rate. The practitioner uses one of the brains slowest frequencies, being the Delta waves, along with appropriate sensory distraction techniques to uncouple traumatically encoded memories which have been created within the "fight, flight, freeze" mechanism of the brain. This area of the brain is known as the Amygdala.
When undertaking Delta Touch Therapy, although some results can be achieved very quickly with the use of this new psycho-sensory technique, it is important to realise that when there has been multiple traumas experienced, this may necessitate ongoing work to occur to ensure that the most appropriate benefits are achieved for the individual, and the excessively heightened response for all the trauma encodings are deregulated.
Normally, Delta Touch Therapy is administered directly by a practitioner or Supporter by touching the clients forehead in outward strokes, while asking the client to rub their hands together. These actions dramatically increase the delta waves being produced in the brain, and create an environment where dramatic, positive changes may take place. The same outcomes can be achieved when self-applied.
Watch It Later - After the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
We are running the course through a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
This session will be pre-recorded.
The morning of the training, an email will be sent to you which will contain a recording for this session, this will be accessible for 30 days after.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellation within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason The Haven cancel this event a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.
Watch it Later
After the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.£4.99
This ticket entitles any NATP volunteers to watch this course later.£0.00