Wed, 01 Jul|
Virtual Well-being and Relaxation Session: Relieving Stress and Anxiety for Parents
Find a quiet space, a comfy chair and join us for a virtual relaxation session to ease tension and worry.
Time & Location
01 Jul 2020, 19:45 – 20:45 BST
About The Event
Join Sarah Naish (Best Selling Author and Havening TechniquesⓇ Certified Practitioner), Emma Edwards (Parent & Wellbeing Coach) and Sair Penna (Havening TechniquesⓇ Certified Practitioner) for a virtual relaxation session to ease tension and worry.
Creating Positive Wellbeing
During our 45 minute session we will support you in creating positive wellbeing and building resilience in order for you to become more in control of the life choices you make and eleminating triggers. We will focus on developing skills in mindfulness, gratitude, and enhancing personal qualities like confidence, empathy and organisation can support both home and work life. This session will include the use of HaveningⓇ Touch.
What is HaveningⓇ?
The Havening Techniques® is a method, which is designed to change the brain to de-traumatize the memory and remove its negative effects from both our psyche and body. As part of its protocol The Havening Techniques uses the sensory input of human touch as a therapeutic tool which we have identified as Havening Touch®. The process of the Havening Technique requires touch. The decision of who should provide the touch must be made jointly. For guidelines Please see The Havening Techniques educational materials and certification process.
What is the HaveningⓇ Touch?
Havening Touch involves a simple touch of the hands, upper arms and face. This touch generates a delta wave in the brain and as a consequence we also refer to Havening Techniques® as Delta Techniques™.
There are certain circumstances where the practitioner or the client may not wish to touch or be touched. This is not a problem as the client can self-apply Havening Touch.
Some of the areas HaveningⓇ can be used for:
· Emotional/Psychological Trauma.
· Fears, Phobias and Panic.
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
· Compulsions and substance abuse (combined with other therapy)
· Relationship breakups and unwanted behaviours in current relationships.
· Guilt and Shame.
The above explanations have been taken from the HaveningⓇ official website - www.havening.org/index.php
Tickets to this event will close on 01.07.20 at 5pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 7:45pm with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 8:45pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.
LIVE Webinar Ticket
This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE.£14.99Sold Out
This event is sold out