Thu, 14 May|
Understanding the Teenage Brain With Jane Mitchell Webinar
Did you know? Neurological changes in the Teenage brain are the second most important during the whole of their life and are more designed to create better more efficient connections – so why is it so hard?
Time & Location
14 May 2020, 10:00 – 13:00
About The Event
This is our online intervention which will help you from the moment you start the course to be able to:
Have a clear understanding of the development of the Teenage Brain.
Enable Therapeutic Parents to recognise why the teenage brain affects poor organisation and impulse control.
Review challenges for the traumatised teen and their families.
Provide Therapeutic Parents with opportunities to discuss and develop strategies.
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 14th May 2020 and start at 10am and end at 1pm.
LIVE NATP Members Tickets - This ticket admits NATP members to participate in the webinar LIVE (Members, LCC and Supermentors).
LIVE Webinar Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE.
Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to watch a recorded version of the event after the event has taken place.
LIVE Webinar & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE, and to view a recorded version of the event after the event has taken place.
Tickets will be closed at 9am on 14.05.20
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10am with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 1pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 10am, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
Watch It Later
This ticket admits the purchaser to watch a recorded version of the event after the event has taken place.