Tue, 11 Feb|
Understanding the Teenage Brain By Jane Mitchell Webinar
Did you know? Neurological changes in the Teenage brain are the second most important during the whole of their life and are more designed to create better more efficient connections – so why is it so hard?
Time & Location
11 Feb 2020, 11:00 – 14:00
About The Event
This is our online intervention which will help you from the moment you start the course to be able to:
Have a clear understanding of the development of the Teenage Brain.
Enable Therapeutic Parents to recognise why the teenage brain affects poor organisation and impulse control.
Review challenges for the traumatised teen and their families.
Provide Therapeutic Parents with opportunities to discuss and develop strategies.
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 11th February 2020 and start at 11am and end at 2pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 11am with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 2pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.