Thu, 12 Nov|
The Quick Guide to Therapeutic Parenting Webinar
Join Best Selling Author's Sarah Naish and Sarah Dillon as they bring their latest book to life in this one of a kind FREE webinar!
Time & Location
12 Nov 2020, 10:00 – 11:00
About The Event
About the Book...
This book is the ideal first step for anyone who wants to understand how Therapeutic Parenting works.
It offers simple summaries of the key ideas behind it, fully illustrated throughout with informative cartoons and graphics. Over 40 different issues are covered, from dysregulation and fear, to setting boundaries and parenting in the midst of trauma.
The perfect introduction for new Therapeutic Parents, family members, teachers or other adults who need to help support you and your child, this Quick Guide will also be a source of inspiration for more experienced parents.
This is a FREE event for all who wish to participate.
We are running the course through a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10am with a staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11am, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of The Haven we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellation within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason The Haven cancel this event a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - email@example.com
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.
Ticket - Live & Watch it Later
This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and access to the recording for 7 days after the event.