Wed, 11 Oct|
The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting - Urine Issues
Join our Trainers for an informal chat and Q+A, giving strategies and solutions from Best Selling author Sarah Naish's book - The A-Z in Therapeutic Parenting.
Time & Location
11 Oct 2023, 10:00 – 11:00 BST
About The Event
Join Laura Taylor for an informal chat and Q+A, giving strategies and solutions from Best Selling author Sarah Naish's book - The A-Z in Therapeutic Parenting.
Join us for an informative and compassionate online webinar as we tackle the sensitive topic of urine issues in parenting. We will delve into practical strategies and solutions to address and overcome challenges related to urine issues in children. Laura’s gentle approach and expertise will guide you through understanding the underlying causes of urine issues, exploring effective techniques for managing and resolving them, and creating a supportive environment to facilitate positive change. Whether it's bedwetting, accidents, or other urinary concerns, this webinar is designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate these sensitive issues with empathy and understanding.
RSVP now to be part of this fantastic programme.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10am with a staff member within Trauma Revolution hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video are switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follow steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11am, please be aware this may be earlier if the event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Trauma Revolution we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chatbox. The training will start promptly at 10am, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 10am, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place if any attendees want any information on the material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Trauma Revolution on email@example.com
4. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Trauma Revolution takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.