Thu, 01 Aug|
Surviving the Summer Holidays
Holidays can be stressful for Therapeutic Parents and their children. The informative LIVE video gives parents strategies to manage end of term stresses, when routine changes and help to manage long school holidays.
Time & Location
01 Aug 2019, 19:00 – 21:30
About The Event
Holidays can be stressful for Therapeutic Parents and their children. This LIVE online video gives parents strategies to:
- Manage end of term stresses when routines change
- Help to manage long school holidays
- Have more successful, less stressful family holiday
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 1st August 2019 and start at 7pm and end at 9:30pm. All attendees will have a further 24 hours to re-watch the course if necessary.
We are running the course through the designated Facebook page, if you do not have an account, please contact the team as they can help with this.
You will be able to ask any questions via the comment box at the bottom of the video when LIVE. You will need access to a device that can access Facebook and play videos. Fostering Attachments Ltd accepts no responsibility if the video does not play due to poor WIFI connections, not having a Facebook account or requests aren’t made to the Facebook page.
Here are some questions you may have and the answers
Q: What does LIVE interactive training mean?
A: This is a LIVE video course delivered through this page by one of our trainers. They will deliver a course on a set subject, during the course you will be given opportunities to interactive with the trainer and take part LIVE in the training. This course can be viewed at the location of your choice.
Q: Will I be filmed too?
A: No! Just the trainer will be filmed, and you will be the viewer.
Q: How do I ask a question?
A: All questions can be asked by typing in the comments box that will appear at the bottom of the video. The trainer will have an assistant, these will be read to the trainer and the trainer will be able to answer the question.
Q: Do I have to watch it live?
A: We recommend that you view the video live so that you can benefit as much from the course and join in with the interactive element. However, you will have 24 hours from the course starting to watch it.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
Webinar Ticket (NATP Member)
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar. This is for members of The National Association of Therapeutic Parents. If you are not a member as wish to find out more visit www.naotp.com
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar.