Mon, 25 Apr|
Surviving as a Therapeutic Parent 6 Week Programme
During this 6-week Therapeutic Parenting Programme we are going to be looking at strategies to help overcome the challenges we face managing our own feelings and those around us.
Time & Location
25 Apr 2022, 10:30 BST – 01 Jun 2022, 11:30 BST
About The Event
Who has time for a little self-care? Not me that’s for sure! Not unless you’re offering to look after my children that is.
But we all need to carry out essential maintenance so we can carry on. So how do we stop feeling isolated, exhausted and disillusioned? Join Sarah Naish and her team for a video based, relaxing six week course to discover our experience-based tried and trusted methods. All you need to bring is a cup of tea or a vat of wine. Your choice!
During this 6-week Therapeutic Parenting Programme we are going to be looking at techniques to help overcome the challenges we face managing our own feelings and those around us.
It is important to make sure we keep a sense of our own identity, as well as having the strategies to help resolve feelings and survive as a Therapeutic Parent.
RSVP now to be part of this fantastic programme.
Week 1: 25.04.2022 - Managing our own Guilt and Anxiety - 10.30am - 11.30am
Week 2: 03.05.2022 - Isolation and Loneliness (includes managing friends and family who don't get it) 10.30am-11.30am
Week 3 :12.05.2022 - Challenges for parents who have experienced trauma - 2pm -3pm
Week 4: 19.05.2022 - Keeping a sense of our own identity - 10.30am - 11.30am
Week 5: 24.05.2022 - How to carry on when we feel overwhelmed - 10.30am - 11.30am
Week 6: 01.06.2022 - Resolving feelings of loss and grief 10.30am - 11.30am
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10:30am with a staff member within Trauma Revolution hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video are switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follow steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11:30am, please be aware this may be earlier if the event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Trauma Revolution we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chatbox. The training will start promptly at 10.30am, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 10.30am, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place if any attendees want any information on the material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us -email@example.com
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.