Thu, 12 Aug|
Survival Strategies for Therapeutic Parents
Join 'Best Selling' Author, Sarah Naish as she outlines some of the key survival strategies to help overcome common problems faced as Therapeutic Parents
Time & Location
12 Aug 2021, 20:00 – 21:00
About The Event
Join Sarah Naish as she outlines some of the key survival strategies to help overcome common problems such as:
- Feeling overwhelmed and hopeless
- Dealing with criticism from people who don’t get it
- Staying positive in the face of adversity
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you 1 hour before the training.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group, we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees, please allow up to 7 days to receive this.
We are running the course through a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place, if any attendees would like any information on material covered during a course, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - email@example.com
This is a certificated event; all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion, please allow up to 7 days due to the high uptake of our webinars.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.