Mon, 07 Sept|
Supporting Families Through Life's Transitions
During this webinar we will be giving you the tools to support your families through transitions. We will look at why children’s behaviour escalates or changes dramatically following a change in their environment.
Time & Location
07 Sept 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 BST
About The Event
During this webinar we will be giving you the tools to support your families through transitions. We will look at why children’s behaviour escalates or changes dramatically following the change.
We will look at factors that may affect transitions:
• Fear of change
• Emotional age
• Fear of adults
• Being in control
• Lack of cause and effect thinking
• Separation anxiety
• Sensory issues
And finally, we will end with strategies to help you support your families.
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 7th September 2020 and start at 10am and end at 11am.
NATP Live Access - This ticket admits NATP members to participate in the webinar LIVE (Members, LCC and Super mentors).
NATP - Live & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
LIVE Webinar & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
Tickets will be closed at 5pm on 04.09.20
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10am with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11am, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.