Tue, 17 Nov|
Our Therapeutic Parenting Journey By Sarah Naish & Rosie Jefferies Webinar
Hear how mother and adoptive daughter beat all the odds!
Time & Location
17 Nov 2020, 19:00 – 21:30
About The Event
Sarah Naish and Rosie Jefferies share their experiences of dealing with behaviours related to early life trauma.
• Parallel stories
• Why do our children DO the things they do?
• Differences between ‘standard parenting’ and ‘therapeutic parenting’.
• Alternative, effective strategies
• Additional behavioural challenges faced by therapeutic parents
• Avoiding blame
• Key role of supporting professionals
• Staying connected
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 17th November 2020 and start at 7pm and end at 9:30pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 7pm with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9:30pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
Webinar Tickert (NATP Member)
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar. This is for members of The National Association of Therapeutic Parents. If you are not a member as wish to find out more visit www.naotp.com
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar.
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar. This is for NATP supermentors.
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar. This is for listening circle coordinators of The National Association of Therapeutic Parents.