Thu, 04 Jun|
Our Therapeutic Parenting Journey By Sarah Naish & Rosie Jefferies Webinar
Hear how mother and adoptive daughter beat all the odds!
Time & Location
04 Jun 2020, 13:00 – 16:00
About The Event
Sarah Naish and Rosie Jefferies share their experiences of dealing with behaviours related to early life trauma.
• Parallel stories
• Why do our children DO the things they do?
• Differences between ‘standard parenting’ and ‘therapeutic parenting’.
• Alternative, effective strategies
• Additional behavioural challenges faced by therapeutic parents
• Avoiding blame
• Key role of supporting professionals
• Staying connected
Can't watch this live? Why not watch our pre-recorded version here - https://fosteringattachments.learnupon.com/store/98854-healing-children-through-therapeutic-parenting-edited-live-version
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 24th February 2020 and start at 1pm and end at 4pm.
LIVE NATP Members Tickets - This ticket admits NATP members to participate in the webinar LIVE (Members, LCC and Supermentors).
LIVE Webinar Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE.
Tickets will be closed at 12pm on 04.06.20
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 1pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 4pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 1ppm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 1pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.