Thu, 13 Aug|
Meeting Unmet Developmental Needs in Older Children
This webinar will equip attendees with the skills and knowledge to begin to meet unmet developmental needs in older children with Developmental Trauma.
Time & Location
13 Aug 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
This webinar will equip attendees with the skills and knowledge to begin to meet unmet developmental needs in older children with Developmental Trauma. We will focus on practical ways/strategies to begin to meet those needs and applying them. The trainer will provide attendees with the skills, knowledge and confidence to respond to the emotional age of the child no matter what the chronological age might be.
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 13th August 2020 and start at 8pm and end at 9pm.
LIVE NATP Members Tickets - This ticket admits NATP members to participate in the webinar LIVE (Members, LCC and Super mentors).
LIVE Webinar Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE.
Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to watch a recorded version of the event after the event has taken place.
LIVE Webinar & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE, and to view a recorded verison of the event after the event has taken place.
Tickets will be closed at 5pm on 13.08.20
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.