Mon, 09 Nov|
Meet & Greet The Trainers - From Reactive to Proactive Virtual Conference
Join us to find out more about this years speakers and what they will be sharing at our virtual conference From Reactive to Proactive .
Time & Location
09 Nov 2020, 17:00 – 18:00
About The Event
Join us to find out more about this years speakers and what they will be sharing at our virtual conference From Reactive to Proactive.
Practical Solutions From a Real-Life Perspective
Reducing Stress by Changing Our Approach to Trauma
Conference speakers at the event will be:
- Sarah Naish
- Sarah Dillon
- Sonia Martin
- Jane Micthell
- Daniel Thrower
Who should attend? Professionals working with children from trauma i.e. social workers, social work managers, youth offending, teachers/ head teachers, SEN support, police, health professionals, residential staff and of course ALL Therapeutic Parents are welcome!
Terms and Conditions -
1. Payment for conference places to be made in full at time of booking via our website or as per our invoice payment terms.
2. Cancellations and refund terms – cancellations within 6 weeks of the event will not be refunded.
3. If for any reason we need to postpone the event any tickets already purchased will be transferred to the rearranged date.
4. If for any reason The Centre of Excellence cancel the course a full refund will be issued. The Centre of Excellence accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which The Centre of Excellence takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us at - email@example.com