Thu, 30 Apr|
Lost and lonely: Teens in a crisis
Are your teen children driving you mad, uncommunicative, sleeping away the day and hard to connect with? Are they breaking regulations and going out whenever they like? Does it feel harder than ever to connect? Then this webinar is for you...
Time & Location
30 Apr 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
Are your teen children driving you mad, uncommunicative, sleeping away the day and hard to connect with?
Are they breaking regulations and going out whenever they like?
Does it feel harder than ever to connect?
Then this webinar is for you...
During this webianr Jane will:
• Help explore your own feelings around your child.
• Share common themes today for peer support.
• Look at the Toddler Teen.
• Understand teen behaviours.
• Look at what’s happening in their brains?
• Discuss reconnection and repair.
We can see that the lockdown is causing many of our families immense stress. The last few weeks we have held a live webinars with Jane Mitchell about Home Education, Maintaining PACE and Calming the Angry Children. We had an excellent response to this and therefore we have decided to make this a regular weekly event giving parents an opportunity to get advice from Jane Mitchell about the most pressing issues.
We know at the moment we are all juggling different priorities and may not have a chance to participate in this webinar when it's live.
When RSVPing choose the watch it later ticket, this means after the webinar you will be given access to watch the recorded webinar.
Tickets will be closed at 5pm on 30.04.20
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion. As tickets are sold per household, if a 2nd certificate if required for a partner please notify us at email@example.com
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 30th April 2020 and start at 8pm and end at 9pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.