Wed, 27 May|
LIVE Q&A: Violence and De-escalation
Join Sarah Naish and Gerard O’Dea, who will be answering your questions on violence and de-escalation.
Time & Location
27 May 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
Join Sarah Naish, Adopter and Therapeutic Parenting Expert and Author of best-selling Therapeutic Parenting books for parents and children and Gerard O’Dea from Dynamis Training & Insight who is an excellent, highly skilled trainer whose ethos and values merge closely with Therapeutic Parenting, who will be answering your questions on violence and de-escalation.
Tickets will be closed at 5pm on 27.05.20
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.