Mon, 14 Feb|
Introduction to Trauma and Therapeutic Parenting - 6 week Programme
During this 6-week programme we are going to explore a variety of subjects around trauma and Therapeutic Parenting to help any parent new to Therapeutic Parenting or wanting to top up their CPD.
Time & Location
14 Feb, 10:30 – 11:30 GMT
About The Event
During this 6-week programme we are going to look in more details around attachment to gain an understanding of what secure attachment means and looks like, along with welcoming a child/ren into your family and understanding what is going through the mind of the child based on their previous experiences. We will then move onto the importance of being mindful of transitions and how they can affect children from trauma and the surrounding Therapeutic Parenting strategies. Next, we will cover separation anxiety and the behaviours children can display, giving Therapeutic Parenting strategies to help keep you sane when feeling like you have no time or space.
We know as parents we want to give our children the best, this includes treats, surprises, and big birthday celebrations, find out with our real-life experiences and parenting fails as to why low key is always best for children from trauma. Finally, we will end with looking into family time, the difference between contact and abusive contact, looking at what you can do as parents supporting children through contact.
Week 1 - 11.01.2022: Introduction to Attachment.
Week 2 - 18.01.2022: Managing the Early Days
Week 3 - 25.01.2022: Managing Transitions
Week 4 - 03.02.2022: Separation Anxiety
Week 5 - 07.02.2022: Birthdays and Celebrations
Week 6 - 14.02.2022: No One Asked Me (family contact).
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10:30am with a staff member within Trauma Revolution hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video are switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follow steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11:30am, please be aware this may be earlier if the event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chatbox. The training will start promptly at 10am, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 10am, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place if any attendees want any information on the material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - email@example.com
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.
This ticket admits the viewer to watch the programme live, Additionally gives 12 months access to the Training Pass to watch over 80 other courses (find out more here - www.traumarevolution.co.uk/training-pass)