Thu, 06 Feb|
Introduction to Therapeutic Parenting De-escalation by Dave Edwards Webinar
To understand why children might be violent.
Time & Location
06 Feb 2020, 11:00 – 14:00
About The Event
- To understand why children might be violent, thereby developing a greater understanding of extreme behaviour
- To introduce early interventions and de-escalation strategies.
- To introduce practical strategies to keep the child safe and to avoid conflict
- Understand the impact of violent behaviour on parents and the importance of self-care
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 6th February 2020 and start at 11am and end at 2pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 11am with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 2pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
Webinar Ticket (NATP Member)
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar. This is for members of The National Association of Therapeutic Parents. If you are not a member as wish to find out more visit www.naotp.com
This ticket entitles the household to watch the webinar.