Thu, 21 Jan|
Helping a Child Join Your Family
First meetings and moving a child into your family can be among the most important in helping a child, especially a traumatised one, settle well.
Time & Location
21 Jan 2021, 20:00 – 21:00
About The Event
First meetings and moving a child into your family can be among the most important in helping a child, especially a traumatised one, settle well. Therapeutic Parenting expert Jane Mitchell, knows from personal experience about the pitfalls and gives clear and essential advice in this webinar.
Her words of wisdom centre around understanding what is going through the mind of the child based on their previous experiences - which might have taught them to be very wary indeed of adults. But parents also need to understand their own mindset and how they might need to take a step back and reduce their expectations.
NATP Live Access - This ticket admits NATP members to participate in the webinar LIVE (Members, LCC and Super mentors).
NATP - Live & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
LIVE Webinar & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - email@example.com
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.