Thu, 16 Apr|
Calming the Angry Child
This webinar will give you the below information: - To explore why children might be angry. - To assist parents and carers in de-escalating aggressive behaviours. - Understand the impact of aggressive behaviour on parents and the importance of self-care.
Time & Location
16 Apr 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
We can see that the lockdown is causing many of our families immense stress. This week we held a live webinar with Jane Mitchell about Home Education to reassure parents and remind them of the many different learning opportunities there are in the home. We had an excellent response to this, and therefore we have decided to make this a regular weekly event giving parents an opportunity to get advice from Jane Mitchell about the most pressing issues.
This webinar - Calming the Angry Child will give you the below:
- To explore why children might be angry.
- To assist parents and carers in de-escalating aggressive behaviours.
- Understand the impact of aggressive behaviour on parents and the importance of self-care.
We know at the moment we are all juggling different priorities and may not have a chance to participate in this weninar when it's live.
When RSVPing choose the watch it later ticket, this means after the webinar you will be given access to watch the recorded webinar.
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion. As tickets are sold per household, if a 2nd certificate if required for a partner please notify us at Inspire@fosteringattachments.co.uk
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 9th April 2020 and start at 8pm and end at 9pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.