Thu, 01 Apr|
But I'm Still Hungry! (Sugar Addictions)
Sugar and sweets – why do children from trauma seem to crave sweets or sweet things to such an extent? Join our trainers to find our more in our webinar, as always jam pack with strategies!
Time & Location
01 Apr 2021, 20:00 – 21:00
About The Event
Children who have suffered trauma often seem to need very high levels of sugar intake. Which can cause problems in a number of ways. Join our trainers in this live webinar to hear more…..
As always we will share tried and tested strategies that WORK!
Training Pass - Live & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
Not a Training Pass Member? Start your FREE Trail NOW (head to the top right hand side of the website)
NATP Member (FREE) - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live.
NATP Member Live & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
LIVE Webinar & Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to view the webinar live and after the event receive a recording of the webinar to watch for 30 days.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - email@example.com
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.