Wed, 02 Mar|
6 Week Parenting Programme - Managing Behaviours
During this 6-week Therapeutic Parenting Programme we are going to be looking into behaviours, to help any parent new to Therapeutic Parenting or wanting to top up their CPD.
Time & Location
02 Mar 2022, 10:30 GMT – 04 Apr 2022, 11:30 BST
About The Event
During this 6-week Therapeutic Parenting Programme we are going to be looking into behaviours.
These are the behaviours we are most contacted about for additional support, throughout the webinars we will investigate each behaviour, why our children do the things they do and then arming you with the strategies you need to tackle these behaviours.
Finally best-selling author and Therapeutic Parent will go through in more detail about how to use the most useful parenting strategy – naming the need.
RSVP now to be part of this fantastic programme.
Week 1: 02.03.2022 - Mess Everywhere
Week 2: 09.03.2022 - Always on the move (high cortisol & hyperactivity)
Week 3: 16.03.2022 -Toileting and Trauma
Week 4: 25.03.2022 - Understanding Sexualized Behaviour (intro)
Week 5: 28.03.2022 - Self Harm
Week 6: 04.04.2022 - Using Naming the Need
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 10:30am with a staff member within Trauma Revolution hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video are switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follow steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 11:30am, please be aware this may be earlier if the event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chatbox. The training will start promptly at 10.30am, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 10.30am, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place if any attendees want any information on the material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
4. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via Tr@coect.co.uk before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.